- Feasts of the Week:
12th Tuesday, Our Lady of Guadalupe
13th Wednesday, St. Lucy.
14th Thursday, St. John of the Cross
- The parish Christmas celebrations will be held on 16th December from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm in the Seminary ground. There will be a crib competition and some stalls for cakes and snacks. We invite you to participate and add to the joy of the occasion.
- Preparations for the sacraments of First Holy Communion and Confirmation in English will begin from February 2024. Registration for the sacrament is open. Parishioners who are interested to register for these sacraments and the preparatory course, kindly approach the Parish office for registrations at the earliest.
- On 10th December, there will be a retreat for English youth at Nava Spoorthi Kendra.
- Feast of Mother of Perpetual Help will be celebrated on 28th Jan 2024. You can contribute towards decorations of the church, Float decorations, or towards expenses of the feast, may be given at the parish office.
- “One for the Pot” a comedy play enacted by Redemptorist brothers at Mt. St. Alphonsus, Seminary Auditorium. The proceeds of the play will be used for charity purposes especially to support children’s education. The tickets are sold near the flag post. Kindly patronize.
- Application forms for Admissions to Nursery at the following schools are invited: St. Francis Xavier Girls High school, Holy Angels Higher Primary School, St. Germain’s Academy, and St. Charles High school.
- Christmas time is not only the time of fun and frolic but also proclaiming the Birth of Jesus in sound and dance. Therefore, All Karnataka United Christian Forum for Human Rights is organizing Christmas programme Krista Namana on 17th Dec from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm at St. Joseph’s University Hall, #36, Langford Road, Bangalore. You are invited for this programme.
- The Archdiocese is requesting the faithful to share the Christmas Joy with the poor by contributing towards the food kit worth Rs. 700/=. You are requested to contribute what is possible towards this cause.
- We request all those who have submitted their forms for the MLC Graduate to kindly look at the notice board. The name ticked in the list submitted to Shirly has just passed through the preliminary scrutiny from BBMS office and is in process. If your name is not ticked, request you to kindly refill the forms again and resubmit the following documents: Form 18 – Graduate constituency, 3 copies of 3 passport size photos with a white background, 2) Adhar Card 3) Voter Id 4) Convocation certificate 5) If provisional / marks card of all semesters to be attached. For more details, you can contact Shirly (8867511040).