PARISH FUNCTION HALL
Holy Ghost Church is blessed to have its own function hall on John Armstrong Road. It has seating capacity of 250 people with special place for dining as well as cooking place. It has also a mini Hall for small functions or as per ones need. It is open for all permitted family and institutional functions and its use is for people of all Religion.
- The bookings are done at the Holy Ghost Parish Office.
- The Holy Ghost Parishioners need to meet the Priest in the office to avail the permission for booking the Hall.
- Catholics or People of other Christian Denomination need to get a reference letter from their respective churches for booking the Hall.
- People of other faith need a reference letter from the known people in the locality.
- No outside decorators are allowed for decoration.
- Function items like chair, Tables, decoration, lighting, etc, are to be selected at the Function Hall office starting from the Basic Package.
- Function Hall time ends at 11.00 PM.
- The parties who book the hall are responsible to pay for any theft, damage, unruly and unlawful behavior.
- The owner / Holy Ghost Church has the right to cancel the scheduled function if the parties are not abiding by the rules.
- Any dispute arising from or settlement of any dispute would be within the laws of Bangalore Jurisdiction.