NOTICES FOR THE WEEK (04.06.2017)
Main Feasts of the week:
- 5th: St. Boniface
- 6th: St. Robert
- 8th: Blessed Mariam Thresia
- 9th: St. Ephrem
- Ordinary Time resumes from this week. This is the 9th week of ordinary time.
- Gospel Writing Competition- 156 persons have submitted the work. Written in English, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. The winners works will be examined to ensure that it is their own work.
- Also all those who have submitted the work will get a prize. Prizes will be given next Sunday.
- For many writing the Scripture was an extra ordinary experience. You are most welcome to writw your experience in writing scripture which we may publish in the next issue of Living Water.
- Copies of the new Hymnal are available in Church. Cost Rs. 100/- per copy.
- Weekend retreat for married couples at Snehadaan, Carmelaram June 9th to 11th. Parallel program for Children will be arranged at the Venue.
- Sunday School classes will start on 11th June. Teachers meeting on 10th at 6.30 pm.
- There will be a music program by Abreo children next Sunday after evening 6.30 mass.
- From this year onwards St. Alphonsus School there will be music and dance classes. Children above 7 years can register their their names in the parish office. Saturday and Sunday 4.30 to 6.00 pm. Fee Rs 750/- per month.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017